- Voting will last 24+ hours. The results will go up on November 15th, around 6 PM EST. You are not required to vote, but it would definitely be appreciated. You do not need to be a participant to vote.
- Vote for the icon that you think is the BEST for each of the three parts. You are NOT voting somebody off this time. You are not required to give reasons for your votes, but they are always appreciated. Remember, these votes will determine the winner of this round. Make sure you're voting for the icons that you legitimately think are the BEST.
- You will also be voting for the one icon that you think is the BEST OVERALL. Out of the six icons, vote for the one that you think is the best.
- If you are one of the final two, you are not allowed to vote for this challenge. Feel free to promote the voting in your personal journals, as long as you don't say which icons are yours.
- I will be adding up how many votes each icon receives. The person with the most votes will be the winner of Round Eight of lotr_lims!
Here's an example of how to vote:
FAVORITE ICON OVERALL:
Part Two - Icon #3
And the form (just copy and paste what's in the box, replace the #0's with the correct numbers, and replace 'Reason' with the explanation for your vote, if you choose to give one.):
ROUND TEN - CHALLENGE SIXTEEN - VOTING
Both contestants were required to make an icon from this cap.
Nine caps were provided, each participant had to choose one to icon.
The contestants were to each make an icon of their choice.
Remember, you're voting for the icon that you think is the BEST in each part!